Our story – we up-cycle fabric! We find high quality, high thread count, 100% cotton fabric from thrift stores, dead stock fabric, anything we can revive to get used again. We then create our own designs and block print the fabric. We use a non-toxic fabric ink that is machine washable.
COMING SOON- larger yardage lengths; individual fabric options to buy.
Sign up for your bi-monthly box of fabric that you can use on your projects and keep you inspired!
Bi-Monthly Fabric Bundle$42.00 every 2 months
What’s included in each box:
- Professionally designed, uniquely handprinted fabric & pre-cut up-cycled fabric
- All fabric is 100% cotton
- Printed with non-toxic ink
- All fabric can be machined washed
- 3 square yards of fabric (each piece is a minimum of 36 inches x 36 inches, most pieces are bigger!)
- Variety of pre-cut smaller bonus pieces (1-3)
Printed designs and fabrics vary.
Each box is a fun surprise!
Want to start with just one bundle? We’ve got you covered:
One-time Fabric bundle$50.00
Be your crafting best! To learn more about using design and composition with your fabric projects, take the free mini course here.
And, as always – we extend our eco-friendly small business practices to:
- Recycled packaging.
- Safe, non-toxic American made inks are used.
- Green clean up! Only vegetable oil and warm soapy water is used to clean up after printing.
Small but growing! Reprint + Repurpose is a woman owned business dedicated to hiring women team members who are paid a living wage.
Thanks for visiting!
All designs and images copyright © Reprint + Repurpose LLC 2019. All rights reserved.